Luxury sailing catamaran specifications
'Curanta Cridhe' is sleek in appearance, responsive to handle and fast to sail.
Discovery Yachts built this 50 ft sailing yacht and delivered the same exceptional construction and cruising capabilities as her mono-hull sister yachts. She is built to MCA code for operation up to 60 miles offshore.
The power, sail and superyachts of Dixon Yacht Designs and interiors of Ken Freivokh are famous the world over. Their design for this stunning luxury yacht is based around a structure specified by High Modulus of New Zealand and has created a spacious home afloat, providing world-class cruising on the level.
- Overall Length 15.4m (50’)
- Beam 7.86m (25.9’)
- Displacement (half tanks) 14,500 kg (31,967 lbs)
- Draft 1.3m (4’6” )
- Fuel Capacity 780 litres (206 US gals)
- Water Capacity 550 litres (145 US gals)
- Engines 2 x 75 hp Yanmars & Generator
- Sail plan, self tacking jib plus genneker / electric in mast furling main/ Parasailer / electric winches
- Full integrated navigation system including AIS, radar, fish finder etc. ; repeater instrumentation at internal helm position and in crew cabin
- Full marine communications package, VHF, satellite phone, Wi-Fi connections etc.
- Internal helm / navigation position
- Water maker, central heating and air conditioning
- Dishwasher, washing machine, microwave plus usual galley equipment
- Fresh filtered water tap and ice machine
- Full AV installation in the saloon, individual iPod docks in each cabin
- Capacity, day sailing 12, cruising 6 guests in 3 cabins plus separate crew cabin, all en-suite